Yoakum County contacted Loree Tamayo Consulting requesting assistance with opening a new skilled nursing facility it was petitioned to build by its county residents. Loree Tamayo Consulting and Management provided the following services:
- Guidance to the contractor throughout the construction process to ensure the building met regulatory requirements.
- Recommended purchases including but not limited to: medical equipment, furniture, décor, resident call and security systems, and computer software.
- Created the operating budget, policies, procedures, and job descriptions.
- Recruited management staff and trained all employees for operational and regulatory compliance.
- Obtained state licensure and Medicare and Medicaid certifications.